With June gloom amongst us, my outfits this week ranged from a sundress and sandals to a military jacket and jeans. I’m currently trying to save money so I haven’t been purchasing clothes but instead of looking at that negatively, i’m trying to see this as a fun opportunity to broaden my horizon of the clothes I already own. What’re some of your favorite ways to mix up your closet?
1. Family Dinner: H&M dress, Madewell cardigan, H&M sunglasses, Payless shoes, Michael Kors watch.
2. Church: Nordstrom military jacket, H&M black tanktop, AG skinny jeans, Target booties, Michael Kors watch.
3. Running Errands: BP v-neck, Urban Outfitters cut-offs, Payless shoes, Michael Kors watch, Kitson bracelet (to help support women in Cambodia), Brandy Mellville purse.
4. Abbot Kinney. BP v-neck, thrifted shorts, Madewell booties, Nordstrom military jacket, Michael Kors watch.
5. Just Call Me Nanny: H&M striped top, Forever 21 pants, Payless shoes, American Apparel sunglasses, Longchamp bag.
6. Pop of Color: H&M dress, Urban Outfitters sandals, Target fedora, JCrew purse.